Friday, June 1, 2012

Busy Day

I spent most of today unpacking the folders I got from my newbie hunting on my Rezday. It took some time because I had to stop and photograph everything that was from time sensitive freebies for my guide, but they're up and done. Now I just have all the boxed items to go through, and the skin/shape freebies - I was lazy and didn't want to keep switching skins and shapes, since I wanted to photograph everything with my personalized look.

I'm still looking into RP sims. So far, while the Steampunk sims I've found have sounded interesting, I haven't really run into many people in them. It may just be due to time of day, but I'm not sure. Also, so far none of them have been "far future" or "modern" Steampunk, which was kind of what I was hoping for.

I've been considering getting involved in a Feudal Japan/L5R type Sim, but as a blonde, I would be fairly out of place. I may do it anyway, depending upon what I find.

No comments:

Post a Comment